A VERTICALLY INTEGRATED SUPPLIER Currently supplying the automotive, electronics, communication, construction and mining industries, Commercial Spring and Tool offers a complete range of services such as prototype developing, in-house tooling, stamping, spring and wire forming and heat treating. Our product line consists of torsion springs, flat wire springs, power springs, compression springs, spring clips, and metal stampings.
CST is a TS 16949 certified organization deploying quality systems that ensure optimum product design, launch, process and manufacturing methods throughout organizations.
Our engineering department offers complete 2D and 3D design capabilities utilizing the latest CAD/CAM software. This allows us to work closely with our customers to develop quality tooling.
Choose from our complete range of services:
- In-house design and build capabilities
- Creative design solutions for complex manufacturing processes
- Highly experienced in-house design team
- Thrive on the challenge of solving problems
Commercial Spring and Tool owns one of Canada’s largest and most up-to-date austempering operations. With shaker hearth and continuous mesh belt furnaces. Computers control our furnaces and the furnace atmospheres to eliminate scale and decarburization of the product.
- Computer controlled austempering (Heat Treating) lines
- Units Equipped With Shaker Hearths & Equipped With Wire Mesh Belt
- Heat Treat Processes Are Controlled As Per The Latest Automotive Standard Aiag Cqi-9
- Processing Wide Range Of Parts From Less Than 1Mm To 10 Mm Diameter Wire With Minimal Distortion. Various Sizes Of Stampings Being Processed
- CST Heat Treat Department Is Operating With Applicable Ministry Of Environment (Moe) Emission Standards
- Maximum Ground Level Concentrations For All Substances Are Less Than 60% Of Their Allowable Moe Concentration
- Half Of The Substances Are Below 3% Of Their Allowable Concentrations
CST is one of the largest and most advanced spring manufacturers in Canada and North America. Constantly investing in new equipment and technologies, we continually drive innovation and efficiencies. We are constantly adding and exceling in the range and quality of the products we manufacture. Our current range of products includes Extension springs, spiral springs, torsion springs, compression springs, square wire springs and wire forms.
- Utilizing the best modern CNC equipment
- Our equipment and tooling allows us to manufacture springs of many different sizes.
- Computer controlled wire forming machines on which we produce double torsion springs, extension springs and complex wire forms
Commercial Spring & Tool Company Limited offers a wide variety of metal finishes to meet our customers needs.
CST offers in-house processing services such as Organic Zinc rich coatings (Dorken), Black Oxide, Phos and Oil and various other rust prevention and de burring processes.
Our Zinc Rich coatings are applied via a Dip-N-Spin process that is efficient for products that have high annual volumes. Our Black Oxide and Phos and Oil services are applied using bulk barrel plating which continues to add to our ability to process high volume product.
Contact CST for your finishing needs