The latest design technologies
CST is a TS 16949 certified organization deploying quality systems that ensure optimum product design, launch, process and manufacturing methods throughout organizations.
We provide a complete portfolio of services to the automotive, electronic, communication, construction and mining industries designed to meet both environmental and safety standards.
Our design capabilities
Our engineering department offers complete 2D and 3D design capabilities utilizing the latest CAD/CAM software. This allows us to work closely with our customers to develop quality tooling.
Choose from our complete range of services:
2D and 3D Design
- In-house design and build capabilities
- Creative design solutions for complex manufacturing processes
- Highly experienced in-house design team
- Thrive on the challenge of solving problems
• A wide range of tooling capabilities from Complex Progressive Dies to fully Automated Transfer tooling
• Value-added processes is integrated into the tools such as in die tapping, clinch nut and stud insertions
• In-house design and tooling capabilities mean we remain flexible and competitive
Clips & Multislide
Tubes, torsion/towel bars
Strikers and Assembly
Stamping and Assemblies
CST capabilities’ focus on the state of the art stamping, welding and automated assemblies. We have presses ranging from 25 Tons to 600 Tons. In our facility we also have a state of the art transfer system, a wide range of Bihler Machines, Four Slides, Verti Slides and Cold Heading capabilities.
- Our Metal Stamping Department is outfitted with presses ranging from 25 - 600 ton capacity enabling us to produce a wide variety of products.
- CST manufactures all tools in house and have 2 independent tool rooms.
- In die tapping capabilities
CST has designed and developed in house equipment to produce specialized products such as striker wires, assembly equipment and flat wire springs to meet specific requirements within the automotive industry
- COMPUTER CONTROLLED AUSTEMPERING (HEAT TREATING) LINES
- UNITS EQUIPPED WITH SHAKER HEARTHS & EQUIPPED WITH WIRE MESH BELT
- HEAT TREAT PROCESSES ARE CONTROLLED AS PER THE LATEST AUTOMOTIVE STANDARD AIAG CQI-9
- PROCESSING WIDE RANGE OF PARTS FROM LESS THAN 1MM TO 10 MM DIAMETER WIRE WITH MINIMAL DISTORTION. VARIOUS SIZES OF STAMPINGS BEING PROCESSED
- CST HEAT TREAT DEPARTMENT IS OPERATING WITH APPLICABLE MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT (MOE) EMISSION STANDARDS
- MAXIMUM GROUND LEVEL CONCENTRATIONS FOR ALL SUBSTANCES ARE LESS THAN 60% OF THEIR ALLOWABLE MOE CONCENTRATION
- HALF OF THE SUBSTANCES ARE BELOW 3% OF THEIR ALLOWABLE CONCENTRATIONS
- Utilizing the best of traditional and modern CNC equipment
- Our equipment and tooling allows us to manufacture springs of many different sizes.
- computer controlled wire forming machines on which we produce double torsion springs, extension springs and complex wire forms